Louis is a Little Camera Shy

Louis is a Little Camera Shy
Louis B. Hawkins

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weight Watchers....Here I come....

So today I started a new adventure.  Well not so new because I have done Weight Watchers in the past.  But mom was joining so I thought, why not?  I need to loose about 40 lbs to be happy with my size so here I go.  Its been a rough first day.  Starving?  Yep....VERY MUCH SO!  I have done well with my water intake.  I am on my 2nd 64-ounce cup full.  The Mt. Dews...Well I had to have 1 this morning and blew 5 pts but if I didnt by now my head would be pounding off my shoulders.  I know that usually after the first week things get better.  So I am hoping this is the case.  I would really like to look great when we went to PCB this summer.  If we get to go that is.  Plus I would just like to feel confident and better about myself.  Like I did when Matt and I first started dating.  So my goal is 40 lbs.  We will see how it goes and I will keep you updated each week.  Monday's are the weigh in days so it will be awhile before I know this weeks results.  WW has started adding points for activity if you use the Wii Fit so I told Matt we would be pulling it out to use lol.  At least our living room is bigger now and we can actually enjoy ourselves while doing it.

Well back to work...until next time...BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment