Louis is a Little Camera Shy

Louis is a Little Camera Shy
Louis B. Hawkins

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Night Out on the Town Proves to be Interesting for the Hawkins'

So tonight when I got home from work Matt and I decided to go to Florence to goof off a little while and to use some coupons on items we needed.  I went to Best Buy and bought a Kindle light!  I am really excited about that.  Anything to do with my Kindle I love.  Then we went to Target and walked around and went to a couple of Pet Stores.  I FINALLY found Louis a bed.  For those of you who follow me on Facebook you know I have been looking for one FOREVER!!  It was a hit because when I came home and put it in the floor he hopped up on it and has been stretched out ever since...See....

He is loving it!!!  Totally loving it.

This was his first impression of it when we put it down.  Of course he has to have his blankets still.  I think he loves it lol  And the bed's picture from Petco's website is below...

PETCO Rectangular Pillow Dog Bed in Brown

After we finally found the bed, got a Kindle light, and went to several pet stores after treats for them next week at work, we went and ate at Legends, again.  Its got to be our favorite place to eat.  Matt had Chicken Parm and I had Jambalya Pasta.  Yummo once again!  I dont know what was going on in Downtown Florence but it was PACKED!  The Shoals Theater was lit up and people were all around.  We sat outside on the screened porch that Legends has.  Very nice and just enjoyable.  I snapped a picture with my cell phone of the Shoals Theater.  I thought it was BEAUTIFUL!!  Enjoy the picture!
It is cell phone quality but you can tell it was just beautiful!

After we ate Matt wanted to go back to Ray Miller's car lot to see a Mach 1 Mustang he has saw from Pet Depot earlier in the evening.  We go in and see it and while in there we get LOCKED IN the car lot!!  It was so embarrassing!  We had to run down the security man and get him to let us out.  We thought we were going to have to find a way to get out other than that.  I just happened to see someone driving around and it was him!  Thank God!  We are always getting into something seems like.  But I did take a picture of Matt looking at his Mach 1.  He even crawled (yes embarrassing!) around on the ground looking under it lol.  I guess it is his dream car... Enjoy this picture...
Notice...He is crawling around on the ground lol

On the way home we went to Walmart and got batteries for my light and Louis some vitamin treats for next week.  Then we came home!  What a night for the Hawkins!!

Have a great evening!  Im going to bed lol

No comments:

Post a Comment