Louis is a Little Camera Shy

Louis is a Little Camera Shy
Louis B. Hawkins

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Long Time No Hear.....

SOOOOOO...It has been awhile since I wrote anything.  We have been super busy here in the Hawkins' household!  I started back to school in August trying to get my 3 sciences completed that they said I was lacking good grades in (As if B's are not good but whatever).  So I have been a busy bee focusing on doing well in class.  I have Human Anatomy part 1 this semester.  Hoping to finish them up by next Summer and reapply.  We shall see how it goes I guess.  According to the nursing department I need A's in all of the classes...  So here's to hoping thats the case :)

I was looking around on Calhoun's website the other day and noticed that I have taken several of the classes necessary for the Paralegal program at Calhoun.  So while I am at it I am going to try and complete it.  Might as well.  May pay off in the end.

Well off to study Anatomy.  Just thought I would update you on the lives of the Hawkins' =)

--Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment