Louis is a Little Camera Shy

Louis is a Little Camera Shy
Louis B. Hawkins

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update on The Hawkins'

Well where do I begin?  Its been awhile since I wrote.  A lot has went on during that time also.  I applied and got denied to nursing school.  Which sucks big time!  I found out the reason I got denied was a few grades that the advisors had told me were okay.  So I sucked it up and I will be retaking science classes for the next 3 semesters.  I am determined I will eventually, someway, some how, be a nurse.  Who knows when, who knows how, who knows where from but it will happen in God's time.  I just have to keep that in mind.  Nothing goes faster than what he wants it too.  I just dare someone to tell me I dont want this haha =) Because I sure do.  It is something I have wanted since I was about 16 years old and I will continue trying to do it.

I'm watching Maury.I am now addicted to the TV show Maury.  I wish it would come on at a different time, haha, because 1230-130 am is rough but its a must for me.  I think it helps me realize my life isnt so bad after all, haha because there is always someone else that is worse off.  I am definitely not as bad off as some of these folks on this show lol.  But it is truly hilarious to watch.  If you ever need a laugh of pick me up tune in to Fox 54 at the times above (CST) and watch lol.  I promise you will not be disappointed.

to the vampire culture.The Vampire Diaries ended and it definitely left me with a cliff hanger.  I absolutely cannot wait for it to come back on!  I know, I am pathetic.  lol.  But I love the show and the books are AMAZING!  If you have not read them, they are a must read!

  [armywives season3] (The Army Wives show ended with a big bang also!  Who would have ever thought that Fort Marshall would be closing!?!?!?  I am anxious to see how it works out next season since they announced it would be coming out.  I dont see how you can have Army Wives without Fort Marshall and all the girls + Roland!!!  I was definitely teary eyed when it went off!!

sookie n136021I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse books and I am currently on book 9.  The new season 4 of True Blood started this week but Matt and I are having a "Marathon" of Seasons 1-3 before we start 4.  He has been introduced to an entire new world haha.  But I love that he will sit down and watch True Blood, TVD, and Army Wives with me!  =)

Well enough!  Time for bed and the rest of Maury!  Love to all!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment